Consistent high-quality slides
Increased lab efficiency
Improved work life in the lab
1. Before sectioning and mounting, the Histologist programs the Aquaro ASM utilizing an intuitive touch screen.
2. The robotic arm selects a slide from the slide rack and places it into the temperature-controlled water basket.
3. The Aquaro ASM triggers the microtome to cut a section, once cut, a gentle stream of water detaches the section from the blade and moves the section down the water channel.
4. The gentle stream of water orients and transfer the section to the water bath, where the section's wrinkles are relaxed at a temperature and time that is programmed by the user.
5. As the slide is retracted by the robotic arm, the section is mounted.
6. The robotic arm then places the mounted slide back into the slide rack.